LATTY'S ULTIMATE VACATIONS & TOURS
Are you planning on getting married?
Do you want to have your dream wedding in Jamaica or any other Caribbean Country?
At Your Ultimate Vacations and Tours we ensure our customers are satisfied. We go above and beyond in ensuring our customer's special day is well set, we ensure their every need for this special occasion is well taken care of, whether it be on their hotel property,or any other locations off property.
- Wedding Coordinator
- Marriage Licenses & Certificate (will be be mailed to you if you are not on the Island)
- Minister's Fee
- Use of Wedding venue with basic decorations for Reception and Ceremony
- Bride's bouquet & Groom's boutonniere
- Recorded music at ceremony
- Wedding Cake
- Witnesses to Marriage (if required)
- Honey Moon Reservation at an Hotel ( If not staying at one, optional )
Extras that can be added to your Basic Package:
- Pedestal with Flower
- Table Runners
- Chair Covers and Tie Backs
- Head Table Floral Decor
- Live band
- Additional Layers for Cake
- Makeup Artist
- Transfers for wedding party ( Optional, only if wedding is not on the property the guest are staying).
- 30 minute massage for both bride and groom
If you are getting married on the Hotel in which you will be staying a few changes to the Basic Packages will be made base on the hotel, this will be explained by the wedding coordinator.
Wedding License and Documentation
An appointment MUST be made with the wedding co-coordinator on arrival to discuss legal matters and finalize arrangements for the ceremony.
To apply for a marriage license, clear and notarized copies of the following documents from both parties are to be faxed, scanned and sent by mail or couriered to the wedding coordinator at least four weeks prior to your arrival. If the documents are in a language other than English, a certified translation is required. Original copies of the fax sent, should be hand delivered to the coordinator on arrival. Documents will not be returned.
A copy of the certificate is given after the ceremony. The other copy is sent to the Registrar General's Office, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the relevant Consulate for authorization before it is returned to the hotel. Once the hotel receives the official certificates they are couriered directly to the client at the address provided. *All change of addresses during this period should be sent to the wedding coordinator.
- Birth Certificates
- Father's full names if not on birth certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Death Certificate of deceased spouse - if applicable
- Change of name deed - if applicable
- Details of occupation
- Written consent if under 21 years (age limit 18yrs)
- The original documents must be taken to verify the certified copies.
If you are living in Jamaica the above information can be given to the coordinator upon our first consultation.
EXAMPLES OF WEDDING SETUP,LOCATION AND ACCESSORIES.